EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TEST FREE – EQ TEST FREE ONLINE
WHAT IS MBTI?
MBTI is an acronym of Myers – Briggs Type Indication. This method uses variety of multiple choice questions to analyze psychology, characteristics as well as the way people aware of the world and the way to make a decision.
Each of us have our own traits and characteristics that make our different from the others. The question is how much you understand yourself in order to perform your strength best? Let’s find a MBTI test to find out your answer.
MBTI emphasizes the differences between people, and answer the question of why each of us have different characteristics. MBTI test is build based on psychology, so it has a high accuracy and become more and more popular today. It help people have a clear understanding about themselves and people around them as well as find the most suitable job for them. There are many kinds of MBTI test with 70 or 72 questions. However, the test with 76 questions is the most accurate test.
MBTI BASED ON 4 CRITERIA:
Extroversion and Introversion:
These are two opposite tendencies which illustrate the way a person react with outside world.
- Extroversion: direct to outward including activities, people and things.
- Introversion: direct to inside including thinking, conception and imagination.
Sensing and Intuition:
This group shows the different ways to receive information from outside.
- Sensing of our brain pays attention to images, sounds, tasting, which are from 5 senses of human. They classify, arrange and record details of occurring events. They also provide information of the events in the past.
- Intuition of our brain have responsibility for researching, interpreting and creating models from the recorded information, as well as arranging those models and connecting them. It helps our brain evaluate possibilities in the future.
Thinking and Felling:
In MBTI test, this is an opposite trend of the way people make a decision and choices.
- Thinking: our brain analyzes information objectively, finds the basic truth or principle to be applied and then makes a logical decision.
- Feeling: a decision is made by weighing what people care about and the points-of-view of person involved in a situation.
Judging and Perceiving:
- Judging: approaching outside with advanced plan, organizing, preparation, decide and get the results clearly.
- Perceiving: approaching outside naturally, finding methods to adapt with situations, accepting new challenges, and accepting to change plans.
From the above 4 criteria, we have different 16 characteristics in MBTI test. Name of each group have 4 letters, represents for 4 criteria to classify.
Extroversion – Introversion
Sensing – Intuition
Thinking – Feeling
Judging – Perceiving
Each category of 4 groups combines together makes the different 16 group in MBTI test:
INTJ – Architect
INTP – Logician
ENTJ – Commander
ENTP – Debater
INFJ – Advocate
INFP – Mediator
ENFJ – Protagonist
ENFP – Campaigner
ISTJ – Logistician
ISFJ – Defender
ESTJ – Executive
ESFJ – Consul
ISTP – Virtuoso
ISFP – Adventure
ESTP – Entrepreneur
ESFP – Entertainer