[IQ] takes privacy very seriously. The following five principles form the basis of our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust you have in us when you provide us with personal information. We will always use your personal information honestly and deserve that belief.
- You have the right to obtain information about how we use your personal information. We will always clearly communicate with you what information we collect, what we do with that information, who we share and who you need to contact in case there is any concerns.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we are ready to work with you to quickly resolve those concerns.
- We will take all responsibility to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and cooperate with data protection authorities.
- Information obtained from third-party websites, platforms which we do not control.
- Information collected by Third Party Sites that you may access via links to [IQ] Websites.
- Advertising banners and other promotions on Third Party Sites that we may sponsor or participate in.
These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies, terms and conditions. We encourage you to read before using these Third Party Sites.
What Information Do We Collect?
1. Information you provide directly to us
We may collect information about you directly if you provide us with personal information, such as when you register for a test, register to receive information, use an application, fill out a survey, or make a comment or request. The types of information we may collect directly from you include:
- Your name
- Email address
- User name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
2. Information we collect automatically when you use the [IQ] Websites
- Information about the type of browser you use.
- Details about the websites you have viewed.
- Your IP address.
- Hyperlinks you have clicked on.
- Your username, profile picture, gender, network and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (for example when you use the "Like" function on Facebook).
- Sites you have visited before accessing the [IQ] Website.
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change your settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. If you disable cookies, this will affect your experience on the [IQ] Websites.
How do we use your personal information?
1. To improve our products and enhance your experience on the [IQ] Websites.
We may use your personal information to:
- Evaluate the use of [IQ] Websites, products and services
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, contests and promotions
- Personalize your website experience, and evaluate (anonymous and overall) website performance statistics, such as time of your visit, whether you have ever visited Previously visited this website and which website introduced you to log into it
- Make it easy to use [IQ] Websites and efficiently tailor [IQ] Websites and our products to your preferences and needs
- Help promote your future activities and the [IQ] Web site experience. For example, a page may recognize that you have provided personal information and will not ask for it a second time.
- Collect information about the device you are using to view the [IQ] Website, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link them to the information. your personalization to ensure that each [IQ] Website presents the best web experience for you
2. To communicate with you about products and services that are interesting to you.
In case, you provided consent to us to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and communications in connection with the previous request and to be prepared within any timeframe required by applicable law. We may use your personal information to:
- Introduce products or services (including those of related third parties) that we believe are of interest to you.
- Giving the opportunity to participate in contests or promotions.
You can choose not to receive information from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.
3. In case of request from competent state management agencies.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with:
- Third parties are required to deliver products or services to you, such as delivery or postal service for the product you have ordered.
- Law enforcement or government agencies follow the appropriate legal process that requires us to disclose information.
- Third parties wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
- Third-party service providers, such as data processing, for [IQ]
- Web analytics tools providers, such as Google
We may share your personal information to:
- Conduct an investigation of possible applicable law violations
- Detect, prevent, and protect against tampering and security or technical vulnerabilities
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, cooperate in any legal investigation and respond to government requests
Time to store information
There is no time limit except when the Service User sends a cancellation request to the Board of Directors or the Company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
If we collect personal information for a particular purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary for that purpose, unless we have to keep it for business reasons. or just legal. To protect information from accidental or intentional destruction, when we delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete remaining copies from the server or delete information from our services.
Protect your personal information
We take all appropriate precautions to keep your personal information secure and require third parties to process personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or misuse, and only our employees and agents are authorized on the basis of need to know.
You have the right to notify us if
- Do not want us to contact in the future.
- Would like to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records.
- Would like to report any abuse of your personal information.
- to assist us in resolving your questions, please provide your full name and details.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you can contact us by clicking on the [link]. Alternatively, please contact with
Email: [email protected]
Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate [IQ] group company.