BILL GATES - 160
Bill Gates IQ
I. What is Bill Gates IQ?Bill Gates is continuously standing number 1 as world billionaire in the world by Forbes magazine. His IQ Test score is 160 IQ, Bill Gates is a billionaire who always contribute to the world and do charity frequently. People all over the world respect and love him because of his characteristic. However there are things they still do not know about him.
Billionaire american has high iq score in the world: Warren Buffet - 145 IQ, Elon Musk - 155 IQ.
1. Microsoft is not named by Bill Gates
Everyone know Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft. However, “Microsoft” was not named by Bill Gates. In fact, sis co-founder, Paul Allen named the company “Microsoft”.
2. SAT score nearly highestSAT is a standard exam to registering some universities in the US. Bill Gates achieved 1590/1600, which can be said Bill Gates IQ Test score is 160, then he passed the exam of Harvard University.
3. Billionaire in 31-year-old
Bill Gates - IQ 160
In 1986, the first time Microsoft issued shares in public at 21USD/ share, Gates became a billionaire.
In 1992, Forbes magazine published Bill Gates was the richest person in the US with total assets as 6.2 billion dollar.
In 1995, he became the richest person in the world and remained this title for 14 years (1995 – 2003).
4. Got PhD Degree even he has not graduatedBill gates left Harvard in 1975 when he was a senior student. After 32 working and contributing for computer industry, Microsoft CEO had gone to his university and got a MA and PhD in Law for his contribute to the development of many aspects in the world, especially in information technology.
5. Do not use Facebook frequently
Although he has a close relationship with Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook founder, he admitted he was so lazy to log in Facebook and usually active on Twitter instead. He stated that there are so many friend requests on this social channel that he could not deny. Therefore, he thought that did not use social media frequently was the best way.
6. Pay highest tax in the worldBill Gates has a house which is 6000 meter squares, between a hill and Lake Washington, near Seattle city, and worth 120 million dollar. Annually, billionaire Bill Gates has to pay 1,036,409 USD for this house’s tax.
7. Do not leave all assets for his children
He said he didn’t want to leave too much his assets for his children. He wanted his children to create their way themselves, and choose the job that they will follow. He also thought that leaving a deal of money for them can harm them rather than make any benefits.
<<< Click here >>> Vitalik Buterin - IQ 257