Barack Obama - 140
I. What is Barack Obama IQ?
He graduated from Columbia University in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a law degree from Harvard Law School in 1991. Obama entered politics when he was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996. Barack Obama's IQ estimated at 140 IQ.
In the year 200, Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize for his outstanding efforts to "Strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation among peoples".
Obama won the trust of up to 60% before leaving office on January 20. Compared to the previous presidents, Obama's support came just behind former President Bill Clinton (66%) in January 2001 and former President Ronald Reagan (64%) in January 1989.
For eight years in power, Obama has made a number of accomplishments in the medical field, typically the Obamacare program. He revived the US economy in times of crisis and reached a breakthrough agreement in the area of the environment.
In January 2011, the Republican Party took control of the House of Representatives after the Democratic Party lost 63 seats, then exploded a debate that drew on federal spending and on whether or not to raise the national debt level. Obama enacted the 2011 Budget Control Act and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
<<< Read more >>> VLADIMIR PUTIN - 127
Barrack Obama IQ 140, Test your IQ by Click here
In November 2012, Obama defeated Republican Mitt Romney and sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2013. Obama was the first Democratic candidate since Franklin D. Roosevelt won in two Presidential election with a majority of popular votes. In this term Obama focuses on domestic policies such as increasing arms control after the massacre of Sandy Hook Elementary School, calling on Americans to be more open about the community.
LGBT, urging the Supreme Court to declare unconstitutional prohibitions on same-sex marriage in some states. On foreign policy, Obama ordered US troops to intervene in Iraq in response to ISIS victories after Americans withdrew from Iraq in 2011, ending operations in Afghanistan, The debate led to the 2015 Paris Agreement on Global Climate Change, imposing economic sanctions on Russia after Russia's unlicensed Crimea, negotiating with Iran to sign nuclear deals, and normal Interact with Cuba.
II. 40 interesting things about Barack Obama
1. As the 44th president of the United States, was the first African-American president and the first to be born outside the North American continent (his hometown was in Hawaii). His full name is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.
2. His name means "Blessed" in Swahili.
3. He was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. 4 years living in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather. Then returned to Hawaii to live with his maternal grandparents.
4. Barack Obama's father is a Kenyan and is a senior economist in the Kenyan cabinet. His mother was a white woman, his parents met at a Russian class at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. But when he was 2 years old, his parents divorced. Then his mother remarried an Indonesian man.
5. Obama's father died in 1982 in a car accident. In 1995, his mother died of ovarian cancer. After his mother died, he returned to Hawaii from Indonesia to live with his maternal grandparents.
6. Living in Indonesia for 4 years so he speaks fluent Indonesian Bahasa, and communicate in Spanish. With 145 Barack Obama IQ, he is gifted in language and speaking many languages is very obvious.
7. He was called "O'Bomber" when he was in high school due to his dunk skills. And of course, the most popular sport of the White House is basketball. He built a basketball court on the White House campus with his staff to play in his spare time.
8. Not elite students. Barack Obama was not an excellent student at Punahou High School. He often borrows your notebooks to copy, has never been in the national exam group, nor has he ever run as a student union leader.
9. In his teens, he worked at the American Baskin-Robbins ice cream system.
10. As a young man, Barack Obama tried out stimulants like Marijuana (also known as marijuana) and cocaine.
11. On the first date of dating Michelle, the couple went to see the movie "Do The Right Thing."
12. He was honored as "Person of the Year" in TIME magazine in 2008.
13. And just nine months after the enthronement, President Barack Obama was honored with the Nobel Peace Prize. By being intelligent with Barack Obama IQ 145 and his humanity, he deserves the honorable mention!
14. President Barack Obama won the 2006 Grammy Award for his autobiographical memoir, entitled "Dreams from my father."
15. He and his daughter collect and read the full set of Harry Potter. As a teenager, he also collected comics from Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian.
16. He does not drink coffee and rarely drinks alcohol. Yet in Kenya, there is a beer named after him. His favorite drink is chilled blackberry forest tea.
17. Your favorite food is shrimp linguini, like Pasta or Spaghetti, made by your own wife. In addition, apples are his favorite snack.
18. Barack Obama promised his wife to quit before the presidential election, but he failed to keep his promise. It was not until 2010 that he quit.
19. Barack Obama is the president of the United States at the first visit to the federal prison.
20. As the president of the United States at the first visit to Cuba after a century of the embargo.
21. On the first day of enthronement, President Barack Obama demanded the closure of the detention center at Guantanamo Bay. But that request was rejected by Congress.
22. Barack Obama gets more followers on Twitter than any other politician or leader in the world in his last year as president of the United States, 2016. At present, the number of followers exceeds 41 million people.
23. Barack Obama is left-handed. People with high IQs are often left-handed and with Barack Obama IQ 145, it's natural!
24. His friendship with British Prime Minister David Cameron was very close, he called David "Bro".
25. The former president's favorite artist is the Rolling Stones, US rap king is Jay Z and Stevie Wonder.
26. If you do not become a politician, perhaps Barack Obama will follow the architect's path.
27. The Secret Service handles the presidential nickname "Renegade" (roughly known as "the apostate, the rebel party").
28. President Barack Obama owns a pair of boxing gloves signed by the legendary Muhammed Ali.
29. He is an Apple fan, and the MacBook is something that must always be there when he works or talks.
30. The trio of the most admired Barack Obama presidents is Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, and Martin Luther King Jr.
31. He was a Christian and was a member of the Trinity United Church in Chicago.
32. He was the first president of the United States to support gay marriage law, and make the law widely applicable to the state level.
33. Although Obama is a calm, humorous but according to the disclosure of assistant David Axelrod, the president was angry with him. In preparation for the 2012 Presidential Debate, when the assistant made a few offers, Mr. Obama grumbled: "I'm upset, then," and turned around and walked away.
34. On his 55th birthday, Obama's fortune was $ 12.2 million
Much of the fortune comes from books, including three best-selling books. A book called Dreams from my father.
35. Neighbors of Vice President Elected Mike Pence. The plan after leaving Obama's White House was to stay in Washington, at least until her youngest sister, Sasha, finished high school. Obama's new home is near the home of Vice President-elect Mike Pence.
36. He do not like young people wearing Sagging
He says he does not like the fashion trend that is commonplace among African-American youths, who wear shorts, or "Sagging." "You need to pull up your pants. The brothers go by their mother, grandmother, and their underwear look clearly, "Obama said in a television interview on Monday, November 2, on MTV.
"My attitude to these "Sagging "is this: I think it passed a law, it would be a waste of time to do such a thing - it's just a waste of time," Obama said.
37. Collection of comics
Everybody has a different childhood. Barack Obama has a pretty normal childhood with hobbies like so many other kids. His mother nicknamed him "Bear" and "Bar". Barack Obama is a fan of comic books. He likes to collect Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian. As a child, he worked on the summer holidays to buy his favorite books.
38. Not a president, What does Obama likes to do? We all have the right to choose what to do in life. Barack Obama is a talented lawyer before entering politics. He is naturally gifted in inspiring others. But what if he did not become a president of power? Obama once said he wanted to become an architect. The idea of creating beautiful architecture is something very charismatic.
39. Barack Obama cried after sending his daughter to Harvard.
Speaking at the Beau Biden Children's Defense Fund, former US Vice President Joe Biden in Delaware on Monday, Obama admitted crying when his daughter, Malia, arrived on the school day at Harvard.
"For girls, things happen very fast," Obama told the audience. "I took Malia to college, and I told Joe and Jill [Biden] that this was just like opening the heart." The leader shared that he was very proud of himself for not crying in front of his daughter. However, on the way back, the agent only looked straight ahead and pretended not to hear the former president sobbing in the back seat.
Malia Obama started his first year at Harvard in August after a one-year postponement. Obama's wife helped her daughter move into the dormitory.
40. Write a reply every night. In an interview with NPR, President Obama said that, as president, Obama tended to write about 10 letters a night from the people. America
It can be said, Barack Obama IQ and things about his life are interesting. A great human with a good mind, no longer as the owner of the White House, but he has a certain influence on many people in the world. His life is an endless source of inspiration for young people to strive for excellence!