IQ 140 and its true meaning
There are only 2% of the population having the approximately score as you do.The person who own IQ 140 is called Very Superior Intelligence. Some words to describe those in this community: highly talented, capable of doing almost everything and likely to earn remarkable accomplishments. They are successful individuals in numerous areas.
Your IQ score is calculated through one or more intelligence tests. These tests are not the same and, in fact, are specifically designed for each age group. For examples, the test a 7-year-old kid takes is not identical with the test for a 15-year-old kid. This is crucial because intelligence seemingly increases as we age. These tests are standardized and revised annually since later generations are observed to have higher intelligence than before.
Clearly, children brought up with shortage of care, food and proper education can not develop their full potentials. They may even decrease their inborn intelligence gradually. And on the opposite, kids raised in better living conditions and receiving first-class education can thrive at their best. Good news is, when circumstances get better for the ill-starred kids, their capacities and intellect can rise progressively.
I. What does an IQ of 140 mean?
Let's consider the fact that only 2% of human beings fall into this category, then the burning question is: will you use your extraordinary abilities to advance your life and the lives of others? Many people have good intentions of supporting this world but not all of them can make a real changes. You are holding abilities, you can choose any area you’re interested in to help others and bring us the huge difference we are longing for.
<<< See More >> What is IQ 130 - Excel in verbal abilities
- You learn fast and effectively. You can absorb new informations and quickly draw the relationship among them. You understand the processes, causes and effects and ways to link all the knowledge together;
- You can point out patterns easily and apply them to the whole system. You extract information and categorize them to find out the rules in a split second. You map them to the whole system and figure out the big picture easily;
- You can fill gaps. Based on the references you are given, you can make conclusions on what's missing. For example, you can skip 1-2 units but are still able to catch up with your classmates with this skills. You realize the relationships between things, you can trace back to the origins or make predictions for what's coming next;
- You can multitask. For example when talking to somebody, you can analyze their languages and gestures to read their emotions and at the same time, establish connections between events now and the past to relevantly and cleverly in a blink of an eye.
II. Natalie Portman - Israeli - American Academy Award Winner with 140 IQ
She soon had the opportunity to debut in an off-Broadway musical “Ruthless!” in 1992. After that she auditioned for an action movie “Leon: The professional” 1994. At the age of 12, she was chosen to play the leading role as the young protegee of a hitman. She left a great impression on the critics and directors with her part in “The professional”. In the following summer, she played in some short films and dramas such as “Developing”, “Heat”, “Beautiful girls”.
In the following year, Portman won her first Golden Globe Award for her supporting role in “Closer”. She was later cast for several blockbusters and award-winning films. She won Academy Award for Best Actress with her leading role as a troubled ballerina in “Black Swan”. Her inborn IQ 140, talents and efforts combined has finally brought her fruits of her labor.
Natalie Portman is highly praised for her performances in the following movies:
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999);
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002);
- Closer (2004);
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005);
- Black Swan (2010);
- Thor (2011);
- Thor: The Dark World (2013);
- Jackie (2016).
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Black Swan;
- Academy Award for Best Actress - Black Swan;
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards for Best Film Actress in Leading Role - Black Swan;
- Independent Spirit Awards for Best Female Lead - Black Swan;
- Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role - Black Swan;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie Actress: Drama - Black Swan;
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress - Closer;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie Actress: Action - Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones;
- Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Movie Actress - Jackie.
Maybe you are interested
What does an iq of 200 mean?
What does an iq of 194 mean?
what does an iq of 190 mean?
What does an iq of 116 mean?
What does an IQ of 112 mean?
what does an IQ of 108 mean