ASHTON KUTCHER - 160Ashton Kutcher IQ score is 160 IQ, which is considered as a genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world.
Ashton Kutcher IQ 160. You can test your IQ by Click here
I. The life of Ashton KutcherChristopher Ashton Kutcher (born February 7, 1978) is an American actor and investor. It’s obvious that Ashton Kutcher IQ helps him a lot on his career path. Kutcher began his career as a model in the late 1990s. He began his acting career portraying Michael Kelso in the Fox sitcom That '70s Show (1998–2006). He made his film debut in the romantic comedy Coming Soon (1999) and became known by audiences in the comedy film Dude, Where's My Car? (2000), which was a box office hit. Kutcher appeared in romantic comedies Just Married (2003) and My Boss's Daughter (2003) and, the same year, he created, produced, and hosted Punk'd which aired on MTV for five seasons until its revival in 2012. In 2004, Kutcher starred in the lead role of the psychological film The Butterfly Effect and gained public recognition.
<<< Read more >>> Matt Damon IQ and 7 Facts about him
II. From his high school arrest to his Twitter attack on the Village Voice, check out these 10 facts to get to know the man behind the Steve Jobs biopic
1. Kutcher has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, who was born with a septal heart defect and has cerebral palsy.
2. Kutcher attended the University of Iowa and majored in Biochemical Engineering with the hope of finding a cure for his brother's condition. However, he dropped out to pursue modeling after winning the Fresh Faces of Iowa modeling competition.
3. He used to work at the cereal department of General Mills, where his father worked as well, sweeping the floors.
4. During his senior year of high school Kutcher was arrested for breaking into his school trying to steal money and was charged with third-degree burglary. He was sentenced to three years probation and 180 hours of community service. Although he was looked down on in his community and lost potential scholarships, he has said it helped "straighten him out."
5. He is good friends with "Smallville" actor Tom Welling, who he met when both were modeling.
6. Kutcher and actress Demi Moore began dating in 2003 and got married in a private ceremony in 2005. The couple split in 2011 and were officially divorced this past March.
7. In 2010 Kutcher and Moore founded The Demi and Ashton Foundation (DNA), a not-for-profit which aimed to end child slavery in Haiti. In 2012 the two renamed the foundation THORN: Digital Defenders of Children, which also uses technology to help prevent child sex trafficking.
8. After dropping out of college Kutcher went to New York to compete in the International Modeling and Talent Association Convention. He lost the competition to Josh Duhamel, but soon signed with an agency and appeared in Calvin Klein ads.
9. One of his first auditions was for the role that made him famous: Michael Kelso in "That '70s Show".
10. Before he auditioned for "That 70s Show," Kutcher auditioned for an NBC pilot about cowboy surfers called "Wind on Water." He got the part, however he didn't accept it since he wanted "That 70s Show" more. Kutcher found out that he nailed the part of Kelso just before he had to respond to NBC. He chose wisely: "Wind on Water" got cancelled after two episodes.
<<< Click here >>> Rowan Atkinson - IQ 178