NATALIE PORTMAN - 140Natalie Portman IQ score is 140. This IQ is considered as a gifted person and in top 2% of the population in the world.
MADONNA IQ SCORE AND 20 INTERESTING FACTS
I. The life of Natalie PortmanNatalie Portman was born in 9 June 1981. She is an actress with dual American and Israeli citizenship. Her first role was in the 1994 action thriller Leon: The Professional, opposite Jean Reno. She was later cast as Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
With Natalie Portman IQ, it’s obvious that won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Academy award for starring in the 2004 drama Closer, appeared in Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith the following year, and won a Constellation Award for Best Female Performance and the Saturn Award for Best Actress for her starring role in the political thriller V for Vendetta (2006).
II. Natalie Portman - Blackswan of HollywoodNatalie Portman is not just a Hollywood actress who won an academy award for the movie “Blackswan”,she is also a genius with her IQ score. Here’s a look at some amazing facts about Natalie Portman:
- Natalie Portman was born as Neta-lee Hershlag in Jerusalem, Israel;
- Natalie Portman IQ score is 140;
- She co-authored 2 research papers that were published in scientific journals;
- She graduated from Harvard University with an A.B. in Psychology in 2003;
- She holds dual citizenship of Israel & United States of America. She lives in Paris;
- She can speak English, Hebrew, Spanish, French, German and Japanese fluently;
- She doesn’t own a TV however, she watches shows like “Transparent’ and “Broad City” on the computer;
- Natalie Portman shaved her hair for the role in “V for Vendetta” and worked with a voice coach for English accent showing that she will do anything for her passion;
- Natalie missed the premiere of her movie “Star Wars: Episode 1 — The Phantom Menace”, so she could study for her high school final exam;
- Natalie has been taking ballet classes since the age of 4, which helped her prepare for her role in “Blackswan”;
- Natalie is a vegetarian since the age of 8. She read the book called “Eating Animals” in 2009 to become a committed vegan. She came back to vegetarianism after discovering her pregnancy followed by coming a vegan again after Aleph’s birth to revert back to vegetarianism again;
- Dancing and diving are her favorite hobbies;
- She was discovered at the age of 10 at a pizza parlor;
- She made her debut at the age of 13 in the film “Léon: The Professional”;
- Natalie Portman and Britney Spears hosted a new year party in 2003 with 40 of their closest friends at Manhattan’s Hudson Hotel;
- Natalie gave audition for the “William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet” for the role of Juliet, but the role was given to Claire Danes because producers thought she was too young to star opposite Leonardo Dicaprio;
- The band “Team Sleep” has a song named “Natalie Portman”;
- Natalie’s favorite food is tofu and black beans;
- Natalie Portman’s rib injury in the movie “Blackswan” was real;
- She served as the youngest member of “61st Annual Cannes Film Festival”.
Source: Wikipedia and Raj Ankur Blogger