BEN SHAPIRO - 140

I. WHAT IS BEN SHAPIRO IQ? 

Ben Shapiro's IQ is certainly over 130 and could be 140 based on evidences from newspaper, magazines many things he has said or done. It is difficult to say without a real testing but somehow he probably has a very high IQ.
 
BEN SHAPIRO IQ
Ben Shapiro's IQ 130 - 140. You can test your IQ by Click here

IQ is a combination scores from several different categories such as math, spatial, language. It’s possible that he’s brilliant in a couple of categories, but average to good in other categories, which ends up bringing his IQ down from truly incredible to very high.

With Ben Shapiro's IQ, he becomes a very talented orator, particularly when involved in a debate.
<<< Read more >>> Jimmy Carter - IQ 153

That said, you might not always agree with his positions, but the skill with which he is able to defend them in a debate would leave even a very intelligent person struggling to respond effectively.

People should bear in mind that what a public personality says may not always be what a public personality believes. It’s entirely possible that some positions he takes are chosen for political or other purposes rather than out of a serious personal belief in the opinion. Some people bear this in mind when they hear him say things that they don’t agree with on intellectual grounds.

While people don’t personally view such fluidity as a particularly ethical quality, there is no doubt that it can be advantageous politically. And if you strongly agree with 90% of a political group’s ideology, and the other 10% is made of things you don’t care strongly about, the intelligent thing to do is to adopt and promote 100% of said political group’s ideology in order to curry favor with the political group and give said group the best possible chance to win office, to enact the 90% that you agree with.

Ben Shapiro is very likely one of the most intelligent voices in American politics today. Although no one knows Ben Shapiro's IQ score for sure, but maybe we will be surprise with his high IQ score one day.

II. Some information about Ben Shapiro

Benjamin Aaron Shapiro or ben Shapiro was born in January 15, 1984. He is an American conservative political commentator, author, columnist, lawyer and radio talk show host.

With Ben Shapiro's IQ, it’s obvious that he has written 7 books. The first one 2004’s Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth was written when he was 17 years old. He also became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the country at the same age. In addition, he writes a column for Creators Syndicate and is an editor-in-chief at The Daily Wire. He is also the co-founder and former editor-in-chief of the media watchdog group Truth Revolt.
 
<<< Click here >>> Bobby Fisher - IQ 180

Maybe you are interested