BERNIE SANDERS - 119
I. What is Bernie Sanders IQ score?Bernie Sanders IQ score is 119, which is considered as a high IQ level. With Bernie Sanders IQ, he has done many things interesting. Let’s find out 6 interesting things about him you may like.
Bernie Sanders IQ 119. You can test your IQ by Click here
1. FilibernieSanders gained Internet fame in 2010 with a nearly nine-hour Senate floor speech slamming a deal that included a tax-cut extension for the wealthy as "Robin Hood in reverse."
The Senate video server crashed after Sanders' staff posted a livestream of his speech, known as the #Filibernie on Twitter, on the Sanders webpage. That fundraising quarter, Sanders quintupled his campaign funds. Nation Books published his words in The Speech, with authorial proceeds to go to Vermont charitable, non-profit organizations.
2. Bernie Sanders familySanders is the son of a New York-born mother and Polish-Jewish immigrant father, who worked most of his life as a paint salesman. He has said his lower-middle-class upbringing in Brooklyn taught him what economic insecurity means to a family. He and his wife, Jane, have four children — Levi, Heather, Carina, and David — and seven grandchildren.
<<< Read more >>> Vladimir Putin - IQ 127
3. Religious backgroundHe now says he is not actively involved in organized religion. But in terms of economic justice, he said, "I find myself very close to the teachings of Pope Francis." He described the pope as "incredibly smart and brave."
4. Scandinavia influences policy thinkingHe believes lessons can be learned from the Scandinavian approach to governing and public policy. Namely, he says the U.S. should adopt the following principles: Treat health care as a right, provide higher education for free, protect the environment and reduce childhood poverty.
5. Odd jobs and early politicsWith Bernie Sanders IQ, it’s obvious that he worked as a carpenter, filmmaker, writer and researcher after moving to Vermont in the 1960s. He ran unsuccessfully for statewide offices several times in the 1970s as a member of the anti-war Liberty Union Party — the only party to which Sanders ever belonged — before his successful bid as an independent mayor of Burlington in 1981.
6. Recording artistSanders admits he can't carry a tune, but that didn't stop him from becoming a recording artist. Tracks that he recorded in 1987 with the former White Crow Studios — a studio that recorded early music by the band Phish — were re-released last year and are available on Amazon, iTunes, GooglePlay and CDBaby.
The album, We Shall Overcome, features speeches about peace and justice delivered by Sanders as a choir sings 1950s and 60s protest songs.
II. Some information about Bernie SandersBernie Sanders was born in 8 September 1941. He is an American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Vermont since 2007. Sanders is the longest serving independent in U.S. congressional history. Since his election to the House of Representatives in 1990, he has caucused with the Democratic Party, which has entitled him to congressional committee assignments and at times given Democrats a majority.
<<< Click here >>> Barron Trump - IQ 146