MADONNA - 140
Madonna Louise Ciccone is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Madonna is known for reinventing both her music and image, and for maintaining her autonomy within the recording industry.
1. Madonna was born on August 16, 1958 in Bay City, Michigan. Madonna seems not proud of her hometown as she mentioned it was a stinky, little town in Northern Michigan on national TV.
2. Her father is Italian while her mother is French – Canadian.
3. When she was young, she dreamed to be a ballet dancer.
4. Madonna’s nickname was “Little Noni” when she was a child as she has the same name as her mother.
5. She was an excellent student and cheerleader at Rochester Adams High School.
6. Madonna free IQ test scores is 140, the same score as Hillary Clinton.
7. She enrolled in University of Michigan with a dance scholarship in 1976.
8. In 1977, she left the university and moved to New York with only $35 in her pocket.
9. Madonna used to work several wage jobs, including one at a Dunkin’ Donuts.
10. “Borderline” was her first top 10 hit in 1984.
11. According to her brother’s book, Life with my sister Madonna, she lost her virginity in the back of a Cadillac.
12. Madonna took part in a film in 1985 as a club singer in Vision Quest, then with a larger role in Desperately Seeking Susan.
13. She met and dated Sean Penn while working on the video for “Material Girl”, and they got married on her 27th birthday in 1985.
14. She presented her album “True Blue” to her husband and called him “the coolest guy in the universe”.
15. In 1992, Madonna and rapper Vanilla were in 8-month relationship. During that time, she usually phoned him at night and wonder if he was with another woman.
16. Madonna was chosen to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1990 but she turned down the offer.
17. She won a Best Actress Golden Globe Award in 1997 for her role Evita.
18. Madonna hates the color orange most.
19. She gave birth on October 14, 1996. Lourdes aria Ciccone Leon is her daughter with a fitness trainer Leon Carlos.
20. Madonna’s net worth is $500 million, according to Forbes.