HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR IQ TEST (PART 3)
With few life hacks, you may be able to boost your IQ test by one standard deviation. Challenge your brain by breaking your routines, solving puzzles and seeking new experiences to increase your IQ. Supplement your efforts by getting plenty of protein, vitamin B and rest all of which enhance your brain’s ability to remain alert. The right diet and lifestyle can do wonders.
3. Changing your Diet
- Eat plenty of protein for breakfast: Protein has the ability to increase your brain’s production of neurotransmitters and increases norepinephrine and dopamine levels in turn, all of which increases your alertness, IQ test and problem-solving skills.
- This is especially important for breakfast to get you ready and raring to go for the day. Sugar for breakfast just leads to a crash in a couple of hours, slowing you down and leaving you even hungrier than before.
You can test your IQ by Click here
- Snack on dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and loaded with flavones. It is also high in magnesium, vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E.3. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants that helps fight off free radicals. This makes sure our bodies stay healthy and strong, improve IQ test effectively.
- Not too much though, of course. Anywhere between 1 and 5 ounces a day is good.
- Get more vitamin B: This little nutrient increases blood flow to the brain. You can find vitamin B in green, leafy vegetables, whole wheat, meat, eggs and cheese. Just be sure that you do not get too much either. Talk to your doctor about the appropriate amount for you.
- Folic acid, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin are all part of the structure of vitamin B. When you get vitamin B, you get a powerhouse of goodies all in one.
- Avoid processed and junk foods: many studies have shown that a healthy diet is linked to a higher IQ test , especially in children. To keep your brain firing on all pistons, stay away from junk food like cookies and chips and processed food, do the cooking at home to help your brain and your budget.
- Vegetarians have higher IQ test free on the whole, by about 5 points for both sexes. To get the extra boost, make “Meatless Monday”, a regular thing throughout the week.
- Consider fasting intermittently: If or intermittent fasting, has been shown to lead to increased brain power and higher level functioning. If is where you don’t eat for 16 hours and eat plenty for 8. It may or may not mean caloric restriction, depending on how you do it.
- You can also use this technique to manage your weight, IQ test free. Many fast intermittently and see great results in terms of weight loss. Just make sure you are doing it safely-fasting is not for everyone.