What does 105 IQ tell about you?
A person with IQ 105 can process information at an average speed, can finish high school and college without much difficulties. They may have specific talent in one field and perform average or below in others. They can hold office jobs and reach management positions.We often associate intelligence with the ability to get good grades at school or to solve math fast and accurately. We mainly talk about logical thinking or number smart. That's true but that's not everything. Intelligence can develop in various areas including languages, music, visuals or even body. Even though it's something you are born with, intelligence can either increase or decrease throughout the time. It's always complicated and difficult to measure one's intelligence. The IQ test in fact only determine general intelligence people possess.
One question has always been raised and discussed controversially: Is intelligence is a guarantee for success? The answer is yes and no. With high intelligence, you start out much easier than the other. You can absorb both theoretical and practical knowledge with not much time and effort needed. Together with hard work and determination, you can go up on the career ladder faster and earn expected achievements.
So what’s about those with IQ of 105, which is not so high but not so low? Can they hit a home run and lead a life they've always wanted?
What does a person with IQ 105 look like?105 IQ score is classified as Average Intelligence, which means you are as smart as most of people in the world. Around 70% of the population fall into this group. Most high school graduates have the same IQ score with you.
A person with IQ 105 can process information at an average speed, can finish high school and college without much difficulties. They may have specific talent in one field and perform average or below in others. They can hold office jobs and reach management positions.
With IQ score of 105, you basically have a good ground to start. As you belong to the 70% population, your communication range is wide, you can easily make friends and find your partners. Well-established relationships will bring you great opportunities and connections for your life and career.
105 IQ enables you to see, experience and empathize with events and stories as most people do. The advantage of being average is becoming much more insightful to live and work in harmony with people around you. An individual who knows how to teamwork is usually more favorable and perform effectively in comparison with smart but socially awkward one.
In fact, you can find people holding management position or well-paid occupations with IQ 105. He or she may suffer from more difficulties and challenges than a more brilliant person, but through willpower and persistency, they can be equally thriving.
Ariana Grande - One of the 2019 highest-paid singer with IQ of 105Ariana Grande was born in 1993 in Florida, named Ariana Grande-Butera. She is the second child to Joan Grande and Edward Butera. Her parents run their own businesses and none of them followed career in arts. Her family lived in New York before moving to Florida when her mother gave birth to her. When Grande was around 9 or 10, her parents separated and she took her mother’s last name since then.
Grande soon went on stage since a very young age. She sang at the local theater, took part in plays and musicals. She was first on TV when she performed “The Star-Spangled Banner" at a karaoke lounge for the Florida Panthers. She was just 8 at that time.
Ariana Grande had an intention of becoming professional singer since she was in middle school. She met her manager and expressed her desire to record an album but they were reluctant as she was too young. She continued with the theater and received her first award from National Youth Theatre Association for her role in the musical “13” in 2008. As a teenager with an average IQ of 105, apart from pursuing career, she still enrolled at North Broward Preparatory School. But did not come to classes because of her busy schedule. She received materials from school and studied at home with tutors.
Ariana Grande made her debut with album “Yours Truly” in 2013, produced by Republic Records. It hit US Billboards 200 with its pop R&B songs. Grande tried to add more flavors to her music in later albums. She incorporated EDM elements in “My Everything" (2014), experimented trap genre in “Sweetener" (2018) and “Thank U, Next" (2019) while keeping her unique pop R&B tones. They were all well received by the audience in different countries.
In 2019, Ariana Grande was listed as one of the highest-paid artists by Forbes. With her support for LGBT and feminism, she was also one of 100 most influential people in the world in 2019 according to Time.
<<< Related Article >>> What does an iq of 109 mean?
List of Ariana Grande's Awards:
- American Music Awards for New Artist of the Year - 2013;
- American Music Awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist - 2015;
- American Music Awards for New Artist of the Year - 2016;
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards for “Side to Side" - 2018;
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards for “God Is a Woman" and “No Tears Left to Cry" - 2019;
- BBC Radio 1’s Teen Awards for Best International Solo Artist - 2017 and 2019;
- Billboard Music Awards for Top Female Artist - 2019;
- Billboard Chart Achievement Award - 2019;
- Billboard Women in Music for Rising Star - 2014;
- Billboard Women in Music for Woman of the Year - 2018;
- Brit Awards for International Female Solo Artist - 2019;
- GAFFA Awards for International Solo Artist - 2018 (Norway) 2019 (Denmark and Sweden);
- Grammy Awards for Best Pop Vocal Album “Sweetener" - 2019;
- Guinness World Records for Fastest time for a music track to reach 100 million streams on Spotify - “Thank U, Next" - 2018;
- Guinness World Records for Most viewed VEVO video in 24 - “Thank U, Next" - 2018;
- Guinness World Records for Most streamed track in one week by a female artist on the Billboard charts - “Thank U, Next" - 2018;
- Guinness World Records for Most streams on Spotify in one year for a female musician - 2018;
- Guinness World Records for Most subscribers for a musician on YouTube (female) - 2019;
- Guinness World Records for Most followers on Instagram for a female - 2019;
- Guinness World Records for Most streamed track on Spotify in one week (female) - 2019;
- Guinness World Records for Most streamed track on Spotify in one week - 2019;
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Pop Album of the Year - Sweetener - 2019;
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Female Artist of the Year - 2019;
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for Artist of the Year - 2019;
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards for Favorite TV Actress “Sam & Cat";
- People's Choice Awards for Favorite Breakout Artist - 2014;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Pop Song “Thank U, Next" - 2019;
- YouTube Music Awards for 50 Artists to Watch - 2015.