DONALD TRUMP - 156
What is Donald Trump’s IQ Score?
Donald Trump - IQ 156. You can test your IQ by Click here
So, Meaning of IQ test score will measure Donald Trump’s intelligence.
The original chart is based on data from 2006 study conducted by University of California, Davis psychologist Dean Keith Simonton. As IQ test scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their result.
- Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton school at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology;
- Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton. I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.
<<< Read more >>> Hillary Clinton IQ
The standard description of this level of intelligence is Genius – exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts”. However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth.
Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.
According to PerScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translates to an free IQ test scores between 145 and 149, not 156. Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there is his junior year and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students.
Trump’s grades at Fordham were just respectable and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with and admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother.
And Wharton’s admission team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.
Donald J.Trump has many famous works. But the most prominent one is "Trump: The Art of the Deal" (2015).
With over 1 million copies sold, Trump's debut work on his start-up process as well as the 11 conclusions he had to lead to success. The book is very popular and well-received by readers, becoming a symbol of the series of the art of negotiation.
Click here to buy it on Amazon
He thought it was a fake and he wanted a comparative test of the IQ to show him he was the winner.
This is not the first time President Trump is proud of his highly regarded IQ to win against weaker opponents in the debate.
According to the BBC, the White House boss appears to be a very confident person with intelligence.
In 2013, he also highlighted on Twitter, Donald Trump's "IQ is" much higher "than Presidents like Barack Obama and George W Bush.
He also claims higher intelligence scores than comedians Jon Stewart and British star Lord Sugar.
The statistician CNN had 22 times Trump talked about his IQ in public statements.
However, Trump never revealed his IQ.
Speaking of President Donald Trump's IQ, Dr. Barbara A Perry of the University of Virginia's Center for Presidential Studies says his IQ may be higher than people thought.
"He is confident that IQ is higher than Tillerson, which suggests that the IQ of the US president is higher than people think," Perry said. "People who do not like Trump are often ironic that he is a fool, but I bet the president's IQ will surprise many."
Professor Fred I Greenstein from Princeton University says that there are six qualities found in a US president. That is communication with the public, organizational capacity, political skill, vision, cognitive style and emotional intelligence.
This scholar identifies that Trump is weak in emotional intelligence, cognitive style, vision and organizational capacity. But the American billionaire has other great qualities to help him win the election last year - public communication and political skills. "
Dr. Perry also pointed out that Trump's successful business career is the clearest evidence of how high the IQ must be for such accomplishments.
Trump is also well-educated with a degree from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
And Dr. Lawlis from Mensa said, Donald Trump's IQ, whether high or low, does not completely tell whether a person is talented or weak.
"If a person with the same genius as Einstein took the IQ test, he probably would not be able to answer the question correctly, just for the simple fact that genius is thinking differently," Points out Lawlis
1. In Donald Trump's dictionary, there is no word "failure"In the run-up to the election, Trump also mentioned the business rule of "indebtedness" not bad if they were not "bad debts". Even the New York Times' journalist has documented evidence that Mr. Trump has declared bankruptcy for some of the companies he manages. But today can still see the billion-dollar property of Donald Trump because in his will not have a word "failure". With Donald Trump's IQ of 156, he was able to overcome all the failures.
2. Trump hates shaking handsHandshaking seems to be the minimal communication of business communication, however, with Trump he particularly hated shaking hands. When forced to shake hands, the billionaire will use the dodge tactics by dragging the opponent to close to pat close the shoulder. He explained that he did not like to touch someone else's hands and then squeeze and shake, especially men.
3. Is a solitary on the marketDespite being considered a psychological boss with staff, getting along with everyone, but Donald Trump has very few friends. He acknowledged this, and he said that this was the price paid for his business.
4. A billionaire know how to enjoyMake a lot of money and he also spends a lot to enjoy the results he creates. The construction of the Trump Tower in Manhattan is enough to know what his luxury. Almost 60 years old, but he was no different from Donald Trump 20 years ago. He knew how to care for the luxurious, youthful appearance. He often dined at a famous Chinese restaurant where American presidents came.
5. Hairstyles attached Donald TrumpTrump's hairstyles have been extensively researched and are often the focus of humorous commentary. His head is famous for its distinctive shape, white sand and yellow, and, according to Vanity Fair, it is a "double brush" in two fancy directions, which is especially prominent in high light environments.
6. Master of the Miss UniverseTrump has organized Miss Universe since 1996. Miss Universe Organization also hosted Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.WME / IMG. September 2015.
7. Say no to ATMAs a leader in modern reform, Trump is an ATM anti-fan. In an interview with "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," Donald Trump revealed that he never uses an ATM, simply because he was afraid of being tricked.
8. Billionaire and WriterDonald Trump has a passion for writing before reaching the presidential race. The number of books Trump wrote at least 50 books. His first book entitled "The Art of the Deal" was published in 1987. He then published a series of other books related to the real estate business. This is in line with Donald Trump's IQ 156.
9. Ever owned the MonopolyIn 1989, Donald Trump launched a board game called "Trump the Game". Basically, the game is like the Monopoly, the only difference is that instead of building a hotel, people have to build casinos, and especially on the game box with the face of this billionaire. So no one wanted to buy the game, and Trump stopped issuing a short time later due to poor sales.
10. The king of cashMany people say that Donald Trump's business style is "Stronger by rice, daring by money." Actually, that's only partially true. His money is bank money, but Donald is very cash spent. When to pay in advance, when to deposit. As long as there are contracts in need. When the opportunity came, he resolved immediately and proved by always ready cash bags.
11. Take Down WWE's Vince McMahon Back in 2007That year’s January, The Donald interfered the “Fan Appreciation Night” of Mr. McMahon on Raw, threw down $10,000 on the WWE fans from the arena’s roof. Mr. McMahon was afraid that that will take all attention from him so he dared Trump to take on a “Battle of the Billionaires” at WrestleMania 23. The one who loses will have to go bald.
The Donald back Bobby Lashley won over Umaga of Mr. McMahon. A significant amount of audiences watched the WWE Chairman’s signature mane get shaved in the middle of the ring.
12. The rich pass the hardBefore becoming a boss, Donald Trump also had to work at his family's real estate company for five years and then set up his own company. At the time, he borrowed his father $ 1 million to build his own property.
Having gone through many ups and downs, having filed for bankruptcy four times, success has, many failures, so far he has become a billionaire has a reputation and entered the top billionaires of the famous Forbes.
13. Loving risky investmentWith his father teaching experience with the genius of the business and the boldness of youth, Donald Trump is keen to dominate the market with huge scale projects.
In 1975, Donald Trump dashed into the real estate battlefield with quite large projects. First is the Commodore Hotel, then the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York and a host of other great works. The bulk of Donald's investment is bank loans. Donald was only 30 years old and he soon became famous as a risk taker, accepting adventure in business.
14. Avoid stimulantBeing at the peak of success must have been unavoidable at times of pressure, but he always said no to alcohol, cigarettes, and especially to stimulants. Because deep in his heart is the obsession with the death of his brother for long periods of alcoholism. Just before his death, Trump was warned not follow the same path of failure.
15. Richness of soulHe was the focus of human morality so he set out his views on abortion as unethical behavior. He described himself as an anti-abortionist and would later ban late abortions, except for rape, incest or health problems.
16. Used to be was an unruly childWhen Donald Trump was 13 years old, Donald Trump's parents were forced to send him to the Military Academy hoping to shape Donald Trump in the framework.
Perhaps this is the parent's decision to go through since the academy has completely changed Trump, he has become serious and good academic achievement since then has created a turning point in his life.
17. Education of billionaire Donald TrumpAfter finishing high school, Donald Trump enrolled in economics at Fordham University. He then transferred to the University of Pennsylvania and earned a bachelor's degree in economics. Donald Trump grew up in his father's "furnace" business. Graduated from college, Donald Trump first worked at his father's company. Until 1974, Donald Trump set up his own business, selling his father's real estate.
18. Rich from birthHe is the fourth child in the family of five brothers and sisters. Don Trump's father is Fred Trump, a well-known real estate entrepreneur in New York. Fifty years ago, the Trump family had millions of dollars in apartment buildings in Brooklyn, Queens, and State Island. It can be said that Donald Trump was born determines that the king, including the real estate career of the US billionaire, is also influenced by his father.
The questions surrounding "what is Donald Trump's IQ" will still not be correct answers. However, looking at the accomplishments that Donald Trump has achieved we can fully believe that he is very intelligent and that Donald Trump's IQ is about 156 is quite possible.
<<< Click here >>> Bernie Sanders - IQ 119