IQ 101 - What does it mean?
IQ 101 shows that you are a normal type of thinking ability, belonging to " Average Intelligence" in IQ scale range chart accounting for 51.6% of the world's population.
I. What does IQ 101 mean?
Some main characteristics of people with IQ 101:
- You are careful and meticulous, especially with small details;
- You are mentally and skillful, and know how to behave;
- You are creative;
- You understand the psychology of the public;
- You are a rational person: always keep your nerves steady, alert, and clear;
- You are patient and know how to screen all errors, from the smallest mistake;
- You are responsible for the job.
II. Discover 3 careers suitable for 101 IQ
1. Television editor
You can test your IQ by Click here
Editors are understood to be the host of the program, giving necessary information to the people. In television, editors are television reporters. In addition to leading different programs, they need to acquire the vocabulary and expertise to help listeners and viewers get the most accurate information. Therefore, to be an editor, it is necessary to have special qualities and go through special training units.
Qualities of a Television Editor
With the development of the country's economy as well as social changes. Currently TV Editors need to ensure different qualities, especially in state media channels.
- The first quality we need to have is flexible use of words. The fact that you can flexibly adapt in different situations will show your bravery and professionalism.
- Confidence and calmness are also essential for the editors. This is considered to be a personal psychological training not related to professional knowledge.
- The third quality an editor needs is good use of body language. Sometimes the language is not enough, it is necessary to use facial nuances and personal gestures to increase the reliability and attractiveness of the news.
- The fourth quality is always being creative in leading, exploiting the problem, selecting and exploiting the right interviewing character, as well as adapting to a variety of possible situations when recording begins.
You can test your IQ by Click here
However, in the development trend of modern radio, the professional announcer's voice is only a small proportion, the rest is the voice of reporters and editors who are directly bright Create your work and show off your work.
The necessary qualities of the announcer:
a. Good expertise
The announcer's expertise is reflected in choosing the program's topic, choosing a new audience, designing a scenario and leading the audience, and being able to intelligently handle unexpected situations.
The expertise of the announcer is also reflected in understanding and grasping the matter. Having a firm grasp of the issue will help the broadcaster have a comprehensive, insightful view, be proactive and confident in the process of leading and controlling information.
In short, this is a profession that requires a combined capacity, a combination of reporters, editors and presenter.
b. There is political bravery
Therefore, the host in the forum - more than anyone else, must know all the Party's and State's lines, undertakings and policies to be able to control the content of the information according to the right propaganda purpose .
Even though the host is very good at his profession, if he neglects to cultivate his political bravery, poor political awareness, he will become a "skilled spoiler". This will become more and more dangerous when talks, exchanges, and exchanges are broadcast live, without conditions for editing or re-editing.
c. Master the art of speaking
If for television, the image is the main informant, the comment is ancillary; for printed newspapers, writing and still images will fully describe the information… in radio, voice is the decisive factor. Besides the voice of the announcer, there is also the aid of sound, sound and music. However, the power of the voice could not be replaced.
Since radio directly affects the hearing of the listener, a broadcaster must have the skills and art of speaking. Must speak correctly, flexibly, roundly, clearly, break sentences in the right position, absolutely not lisp, stutter and speak the local language.
The nature and content of the information has not changed, but with the reading of each person will determine whether the information is attractive and attractive. A successful communication to the audience is largely due to the voice of the announcer.
<< See more >> What does an iq of 98 mean?
You can test High Range IQ test by Click Here
Archeology is a discipline with great potential for development, because the need to learn about past life in order to draw out cultural knowledge and values for this life is a constant need. In fact, many countries are very successful in applying archeological science to restore the original values and characteristics of the culture and ethnicity, thereby exploiting economic and tourism benefits. and society.
Archeology today uses many of the latest advances in science and technology: processing software, measuring machines, genetic engineering, DNA, 3D techniques ... Archaeologists need a lot of skills, from drawing. , using maps to take pictures, record videos, process computers ... Excavation is only one stage, more importantly how to process and evaluate the acquired information to make valuable conclusions. Therefore, archaeologists need very broad background knowledge, both humanities and social sciences and natural sciences. And the better if the person has a tendency to be knowledgeable about technology, technology.
Possessing the qualities necessary to become an archaeologist. If you want to be an archaeologist, then possessing or working to develop the qualities of a successful archaeologist will benefit you.
- Ability to work with others: Whether you are leading a team or just joining a team, being able to take or command and work in a collaborative environment will help you pursue this career field;
- Investigation skills: The investigative skills you need to be successful in this career field go far beyond your work in the field. To be successful as an archaeologist, you need to be able to do extensive research and learn to apply the knowledge you have acquired in the field;
- Critical thinking skills: You should also be able to think critically in order to develop an understanding of the laboratory experiments and observations you have in the field;
- Analytical skills: You will also need to know how to use the scientific method and how to analyze data to achieve your goals;
- Writing skill: Contrary to popular belief, archaeologists do not spend their entire time in this field. They can often write about their findings in a report and publish their results in public publications and academic journals.