IQ of 103 What does that mean?
Some main characteristics of people with IQ 103: careful, like to use equipment and technology to complete the job efficiently, always uphold a sense of responsibility while working, not neglect or negligence.
I. What does IQ 103 mean?
Some main characteristics of people with IQ 103:
- You are careful: in each stage you are always meticulous and sure to ensure the accuracy of the results;
- You like to use equipment and technology to complete the job efficiently;
- You have perseverance, courage;
- You have the ability to analyze, evaluate and handle situations quickly in cases that arise unexpectedly and urgently that require effective and quick solutions;
- You are a responsible person: you always uphold a sense of responsibility while working, not neglect or negligence;
- You need to practice more ability to behave and communicate well.
II. Discover 3 careers suitable for 103 IQ
1. Technical staff
Job description of technical staff:
- Set up work steps and timing for each product step of each item;
- Estimated equipment for the products to be produced;
- Track each step of work of each item to promptly adjust in production. Agree on a standard timeframe with the workshop management;
- Make a statistic table of product codes for each department in the month, report to the finance department on the product payroll for each item;
- Get a salary report from the finance department, attached to the process sheet, which has been assigned to the production department;
- Make standard time norm reports, generate arising reports to the manager after the stock codes are done;
- Adjust the steps if not reasonable;
- Adjust the time in accordance with worker skills at an average level;
- Recommend removing redundant action;
- Set the unit price of each item and submit it to the Deputy Technical Director for approval;
- Carefully read technical documentation, product research, customer comments;
- Write process, equipment used for each stage;
- Calculate the time for each stage (by time click);
- Check the stage entry table;
- Features export for each production stage in 1 hour, average productivity per worker, line;
- Calculate the total number of equipment needed for the order (for 1 line);
- Calculate the types of fixtures used for the order. (for 1 pass);
- Make a flow diagram;
- Deliver production spending according to the process;
- Research technical documents, monitor raw materials and accessories to be stored in stock to take in-kind samples;
- Statistics of all the materials needed;
- Arrange the samples in the correct order from raw materials to accessories to avoid confusion;
- Make a product product mix table and clearly illustrate the numbering position;
- Have the right to contact and request customers to identify when detecting that raw materials are imported into the production warehouse different from the specified technical documents;
- Ask customers to sign for approval of the color palette before production.
a. Good analytical and logical thinking ability
b. Careful, meticulous
c. Good communication
d. Catching up with new technologies
f. Ability to solve problems
g. Good professional knowledge
<< Related Article >> What does an iq of 101 mean?
The skills of writers are shown through the skill of using language to describe an idea, a landscape, whether it is fiction or reality.
Writers, although often understood as the creators of prose works, but the concept of writers still has a certain openness when including literary genres such as poetry, prose, novels, scripts. literary. Based on the composition tendencies and genres specialized in composition of each literary author, writers can be classified in different positions such as poet, novelist, playwright, historian, journalist, journalists, screenwriters, etc.
Selecting Literature, you need some of the following essential qualities and skills:
- Dynamic, confident, responsible, serious at work, sociable, progressive;
- Enjoys and can write well;
- Think deeply, independently, creatively;
- Skills to collect and process information, research, logical thinking, and creativity;
- Know how to learn and explore to build yourself a cultural capital, rich living capital and own writing style.
Maybe you are interested
What does an iq of 200 mean?
What does an iq of 194 mean?
what does an iq of 190 mean?
What does an iq of 116 mean?
What does an IQ of 112 mean?
what does an IQ of 108 mean