What does an iq of 87 mean?
IQ level 87 shows that you are a normal type of thinking ability, accounting for 15,7% of the world's population.
I. What does IQ 87 mean?
Some main characteristics of people with IQ 87:
- It takes time to learn a new skill;
- Usually look at the problem on the surface;
- Having a tendency to work in the service industry.
Are you worried that not knowing what kind of jobs can you do with IQ 87? In fact, at each IQ level, people will be compatible with specific characteristics. It is this that makes the difference between everyone. However, in general, IQ group 87 will be best suited for the following 3 jobs.
II. Discover 3 careers suitable for 87 IQ
Bartender is a comfortable, dynamic job and does not feel constrained, this is what makes many young people feel attractive. Bartender is also a profession with a high aesthetic. Watching Bartender guys skillfully perform with Shaker pots, perform the concoction correctly and skillfully, many young people fall in love, gradually forming their passion, wishing to have a long-term attachment to the profession. . On the other hand, this is also a job regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, all of you can commit to and seek opportunities.
A Bartender after completing a professional bartender course can apply for a Bar Assistant position to both earn extra income and increase his experience capital. From this position, you will have a premise to advance to higher positions such as Bar Manager, Beverage Supervisor, Bar Manager, F&B Manager …
Essential Skills IQ 87 should have
To become a high-class bartender, you have to go through a fairly long training of essential skills such as:
- Mixing skill: Quantifying Cocktail materials so that the taste is balanced, presenting products that meet the requirements, fresh, delicious and attractive. You must memorize the name, the way to distinguish the type of wine, the type of glass suitable for each different type such as Cocktail, Mocktail, tea, coffee ...
- Performance skill: This is the most difficult skill for any bartender. Because this is between the boundaries of professionalism and ordinary. Performing skills show "skills" that take a long time to show it properly, especially the bartenders in Vietnam.
- Creativity: Bartender's work requires both art and technique, creating ceaselessly to create delicious, strange and attractive drinks to customers. As a bartender, you need to know that the cliché and rigidity in the concoction will destroy the "soul" of the combination materials.
- Communication skills: Communicate with customers in both Vietnamese and English, know how to stir up the space, guide customers to enjoy the levels of taste and feeling that a Cocktail brings. extremely "beneficial" function of the professional Bartender.
2. Service staff
- Cleaning, setting up the desk / seating areas assigned to them;
- Welcome customers, give menu to customers;
- Answer menu-related questions for customers;
- Write down the request for the food / drink that the customer needs to serve;
- Check your order and transfer the customer's order to the kitchen for the kitchen department to do;
- Bring food and drinks to guests;
- Satisfy service requests from customers;
- Cleaning up after the guests have finished eating / drinking (dining table, cup, cup, knife, plate ...);
- Arrange seats and welcome new customers.
- Professional working manners and attitude: In general, most professional service staff need to ensure the following criteria about working manners and attitude: neat clothes, neat hair, confident, enthusiastic, amiable, agile manners, cooperative working attitude, willingness to receive feedback, respect for colleagues, customers, have a good will
- Communication skills: Good communication, effective communication skills will make customers love and sympathize with you as well as the restaurant / restaurant. Nobody wants to continue eating at a restaurant where the waitress communicates in a gruff, rude way, right?
- Problem-solving skills: If you can solve problems that arise quickly and “smoothly” by yourself, you will be more appreciated than others. In addition, a waiter who is talented to speak and solve problems will make guests feel much more comfortable and comfortable.
- Ability to memorize, master skills: In a day, the restaurant / hotel can serve dozens or hundreds of customers, if you do not memorize you will be difficult to undertake the job of receiving and receiving. ordering, transferring order, serving food ... and many other jobs such as consulting, introducing, cleaning ...
<<< Related Article >> What does an IQ of 85 mean?
- Carry out cash collection and spending in accordance with the policy, which is specified in the scope of responsibility of a cashier. (Unit, business has approved issues such as what is allowed to collect? What categories are collected? How is the fee rate? ...) So the cashier just needs to take it as a basis for implementation , ensure operation in accordance with the regulations set out by the agencies and units
- Tallying the collection and spending of cash accurately, ensuring the cash fund is always in safe mode. Minimize revenue and expenditure inflation. It is necessary to regulate the balance so that the revenue and expenditure are not allowed to happen.
- Implementing the level of cash balance in a scientific and serious way. Distribution used to match the current fund level.
- Perform accurate and complete cash fund accounting. Report the contents of the cash fund to the superiors.
- Requirements for knowledge:
- Understand the rules on the content of business operations of your unit. From there, understand the content of the cash fund's operation like;
- Understand the revenue and expenditure regime, the rules in the issue of financial revenue and expenditure of the unit. Since then, there is a plan of revenue and expenditure in principle;
- Understand the regime in cash management according to the regulations of the state. Ensure both harmony with the unit's operating model, and compliance with the legal framework;
- Understand the unit's cash plan, check-and-write process, cash preservation, and cash storage of the unit. Since then, there is a suitable management;
- Understand cash procedures with banks, cash procedures with customers. Make sure to record books, complete documentary procedures, and make reports fully and accurately;
- Must have knowledge of using simple tools such as specialized calculators in accounting, calculators, cash counters, ...
- To be able to work as a good cashier requires basic and specialized knowledge. Specifically, it is required to have a high school diploma, a major in treasurer or accounting;
- In addition, having skills in informatics, writing skills, foreign languages is an advantage to help you fulfill your responsibilities. Especially as a cashier in the business.
Good morality is required to do well as a treasurer. Because you are managing a sizable amount of money in the agency, you must be honest and careful. This is an essential element to ensure that the fund operates in an open and transparent way. Ensuring the unit does not let inflation and power abuse happen.