What does an IQ of 85 mean?
Anyone with IQ 85 can function independently and receive training to work in a position that requires no decision making. They basically have no difficulties in education and employment. They can lead a happy and standard life no matter how much they score in IQ test.
I. The interpretation of IQ of 85
However, this IQ 85 does not limit one person in certain fields of life. They can be skillful in fixing things, excellent at physical activities or talented when it comes to performing on stage. IQ test does not measure all types of intelligence, so it does not indicate your full capacities.
It is true that a person with 85 IQ score may be slower in processing information, which could contribute to poorer results in terms of education, for example.
A person with IQ 85 can be slow at school and need special support. But it does not mean they can not finish high school or college. They are able to understand basic knowledge, which is the origin of every theory and research. With time and effort spent, maybe assistance as well, they can complete any course.
A question should be raised here is the performance at the test of each individual. Some are in their best physical and mental state, some are not. Your score can be affected by outer factors and does not measure accurately your actual intelligence. An intelligent one can be extremely nervous and perform worse in the test as well.
<<< See more >>> What does IQ 110 mean?
II. Chris Brown - An American singer songwriter with IQ 85
Brown was discovered and signed with Jive Records, the label which promoted successfully Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, since he was in high school. He moved to New York in the early 2005 to pursue music.
In 2005, Brown released his debut album Chris Brown with sales of 154,000 copies in the first week and hit second place on the Billboard 200. His album was a commercial success and certified platinum by the RIAA twice.
Brown started acting in 2007 when he made his appearance in an American series Stomp the Yard. He was also a host for a kid program of a Research Hospital. In the end of 2007, his second album Exclusive was released and stayed number four on Billboard 200 in the first week. This album was a commercial success as well and was positively reviewed by the critics. Followed by his success in music, he played roles in dramas and TV sitcoms such as This Christmas and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Brown's third album Graffiti was released in the following year under an inspiration from Prince and Michael Jackson. In 2010, he made mixtape with other famous singer Tyga, titled Fan of a Fan. Brown started a new role as an executive producer for a thriller movie Takers in 2010.
It was not until his fourth album F.A.M.E that he was internationally acclaimed by the critics. He won 5 awards at 2011 BET Awards and received 3 Grammy Awards nominations for this album.
Brown continued to work on his next album and released regularly in every 1-2 year: Fortune (2012), X (2014), Fan of a Fan: Album (2015), Royalty (2015), Heartbreak on a Full Moon (2017), Undecided (2019), Indigo (2019), Slime & B mixtape with Young Thug (2020).
Throughout his career, Brown won various awards from notable associations for his distinctive music.
- American Music Awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist - 2008;
- American Music Awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist - 2008;
- American Music Awards for Artist of the Year - 2008;
- American Music Awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist - 2016;
- BET Awards for Best New Artist - 2006;
- BET Awards for Viewer’s Choice - 2006;
- BET Awards for Best Male R&B Artist - 2008;
- BET Awards for AOL Fandemonium Award - 2010;
- BET Awards for Best Male R&B Artist - 2011;
- BET Awards for Best Collaboration - 2011;
- BET Awards for Video of the Year - 2011;
- BET Awards for Coca-Cola Viewer's Choice - 2011;
- BET Awards for FANdemonium Award - 2011;
- BET Awards for Best Male R&B Artist - 2012;
- BET Awards for FANdemonium Award - 2012;
- BET Awards for FANdemonium Award - 2013;
- BET Awards for Best Male R&B/Pop Artist - 2015;
- BET Awards for FANdemoniam Award - 2015;
- BET Awards for Coca-Cola Viewer's Choice - 2015;
- BET Awards for Verizon People's Champ Award - 2011;
- BET Awards for Reese's Perfect Combo Award - 2011;
- BET Awards for Best Hip Hop Video - 2011;
- Billboard Music Awards for Male Artist of the Year - 2006;
- Billboard Music Awards for New Artist of the Year - 2006;
- Billboard Music Awards for Artist of the Year - 2006;
- Billboard Music Awards for Top Male Artist - 2012;
- Grammy Awards for Best R&B Album - 2012;
- iHeartRadio Music Awards for R&B Artist of the Year - 2016;
- MTV Awards for Best Male Video - 2008;
- MTV Awards for Best Male Video - 2012;
- MTV Awards for Best Choreography - 2012;
- NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding New Artist - 2006;
- NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding New Artist - 2008;
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - 2008;
- People's Choice Awards for Favorite Male Artist - 2009;
- People's Choice Awards for Favorite Combined Forces - 2009;
- World Music Awards for World's Best R&B Artist - 2008.
<<< See more >>> Celebrity IQ will surprise you