3 jobs suitable for people with IQ 92
IQ level 92 shows that you are a normal type of thinking ability, accounting for 68% of the world's population.
I. What does IQ 92 mean?
Some characteristics of people with IQ 92:
- You are gifted with aesthetics, especially the way of defining the composition;
Here are some job suggestion for IQ 92.
II. 3 jobs suitable for people with IQ 92
Test your IQ online, click here
- Wedding photographer: The wedding photographer is responsible for capturing irreplaceable moments of the couple on the wedding day, of the entire family or party and the whole wedding ceremony. This requires the photographer to get acquainted with the client long before the wedding takes place;
- Fashion Photographers: Fashion photographers responsible for taking photos of clothing, accessories, models, and collaborating with hairstylists, fashion managers, make-up professionals and designers. fashion to ensure the subjects captured are most striking and aesthetically pleasing;
- Photojournalist: Photojournalists take pictures and use those pictures to make a story for viewers. They have the talent of transforming a story, an event into a visual picture that can be posted on newspapers, magazines, online newspapers, television or simply a personal blog;
- Food photographers: Culinary photographers "recreate" food visually in a way that viewers can see its appeal. This is one of the types of photography that is very popular today because of high aesthetic requirements, many challenges and great demand from magazines, food and food websites.
2. Engineering sciences
- While 95% of a biomedical technician's research is empirical, with little or no interaction with a patient, some employers may ask their biomedical specialists to cooperate closely. close relationships with patients and other members of the medical group;
- The basic academic requirement for working as a biomedical technician is a degree recognized by Universities and licensed by the Department;
- Before graduation, students will be sent to hospitals / research institutes for internships to gain work experience. When applying for a job, candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in a laboratory environment, as well as familiarity with engineering and analytical processes and systems.
<<< See more >>> What does IQ 88 mean?
3. Construction workers
- The work of digging foundations, making iron columns and pouring columns;
- Calculate the exact height to determine the depth of the foundation, foundation excavation position, balance the standard foundation according to size, perpendicular and parallel. After measuring the exact rate of foundation pouring;
- Coordinate with iron workers in the process of digging nails. In particular, the main worker needs to direct and cut the right type of iron, the right size, the right type such as: foundation blister, foundation neck and camel;
- After completing the pouring of the foundation and brace, the mason needs to coordinate with the iron worker to prepare the iron to make the mold for the concrete;
- After pouring concrete columns, it is necessary to build surrounding walls to ensure that the work is coordinated and maximizes the common benefit;
- Construction works;
- Reading and understanding the design drawings during the construction process to ensure the correct implementation process as required;
- Responsible for mixing, building, painting, painting according to the assignment of the team leader, technician and construction contractor according to professional skills;
- Build every detail under the direction of the contractor on the basis of the available blueprint;
- Build walls, shape designs, set up rooms;
- Constructing ancillary works, painting walls, painting lime, paving bricks, painting, tiling walls, ...;
- Installing water, electricity and equipment systems in the works.
- Answering questions of contractor owners, team leaders, technicians on issues related to the quality of construction works within their powers;
- Coordinate with construction workers of other departments to come up with solutions to deal with when arising in the construction process;
- Quickly propose ideas to ensure the quality of working tools and equipment and workwear.
III. Dan Marino with IQ 92
You want to know your IQ Score, click here