IQ 99 and what this score represents
If you have an IQ of 99, you can still increase your scores by 20 points through practice and dedication. There are 70% of the population in the Average group IQ 85 - 115, you are basically as smart as most of people in this world.
If you have IQ 99, what does it tell about you? Let's figure it out!
What does it mean if I have IQ 99?
However, the results are sometimes inaccurate owing to many reasons, both physical and mental ones. You are not likely to perform your best on the tasks if you are not feeling good or you lack of sleep the day before. People tend to lose focus if they are under pressure or emotionally disturbed. Therefore, there are tolerance scores of up to 20 points for each individual.
Read books or watch documentaries: You can improve your verbal abilities as well as increase your information processing speed.
Play Sudoku: It may look hard at first but when you know the rules, it can be addictive and helpful as well. It is proved that this game encourage your brain to function for solutions for the next move. Sudoku also requires for a mind of big picture and arranging things.
Take enough rest and have a balanced diet: Your brain need to regenerate to nurture and form new cells. Lack of sleep and overwhelmed pressure can kill or weaken your brain cells. And your brain, just like other organs, needs nutrition to work effectively. So be smart with your food choices and don't forget to drink a lot of water.
These are some suggestions from us to help you increase your capacities. You can find other exercises that sharpen your reasoning, verbal skills and visual skills etc., to an extent you feel satisfied with. An IQ of 99 also means huge potential to grow higher when you are filled with persistence and efforts
Vanessa Hudgens - High School Musical Star with IQ of 99
Hudgens went on stage since the age of 10. She sang in musical theater and appeared in “Carousel”, “The Wizard of Oz”, “The King and I”, “The Music Man” and “Cinderella”. She auditioned for TV commercials in the following years and won some of them. She enrolled at Orange County High School of the Arts but did not join classes full time. She studied at home with tutors to catch up with school curriculum.
<<< See More >>> IQ 135 and the meaning behind
The film was most watched on Disney Channel that year with an estimated number of 7.7 million viewer when it was premiered. Many songs recorded for the film hit Billboard top 100, especially “Breaking Free", a duet between Hudgen and Zac Efron. Hudgens received 3 Radio Music Awards for songs recorded for High School Musical.
Hudgens released her debut album “V" in 2006 and sold 34,000 copies within first week. A year later, the Recording Industry Association of America certified her album gold.
High School Musical 2 was premiered in 2007 and Hudgens reprised her role. This movie had over 17 million viewers and become the most watched of all time on Disney Channel. The critics gave positive reviews on this movie. After the movie, Hudgens released her second album “Identified" in 2008. There were 12,000 copies sold, 60% fewer that of her first album.
The third part of High School Musical was released in the theater with $252 million earning worldwide. After this series, Hudgens continued following her acting career and appeared in “Bandslam" (2009) “Rent" (2010) “Beastly" (2011) “Sucker Punch" (2011) “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island” (2012) “Spring Breaker” (2013) “Gimme Shelter” (2013) “The Frozen Ground" (2013), “Gigi" (2015), “Powerless” (2017), “Dog Days" (2018), “The Princess Switch" (2018), “Second Act" (2018) and the latest “Bad Boys for Life" (2020) which totaled over $425 million worldwide.
Hudgens also starred musical live performances for Fox Channel “Grease:Live” in 2016 and “Rent:Live" in 2019. She took on the new role as an executive producer for “The Knight Before Christmas" (2019)
Hudgens received multiple accolades for her singing and acting career, including 1 Young Hollywood Awards for Trendsetter in 2014.
- Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Team Anthem - 2006;
- Radio Disney Music Awards for Best True Ringer Ringtone “Breaking Free" - 2006;
- Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Video That Rocks “Come Back to Me" - 2006;
- Radio Disney Music Awards for Best Soundtrack Song “Gotta Go My Own Way" - 2007;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Chemistry - 2006;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Music Breakout Artist Female - 2007;
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Hottie - 2008;
- Teen Choice Award for “See Her" - 2017;
- Kid's Choice Awards for Favorite Movie Actress - 2009;
- Australian Kids' Choice Awards for Cutest Couple - 2010;
- Young Hollywood Awards for Trendsetter Award - 2014;
- Broadway.com Audience Awards for Breakthrough Performance “Gigi" - 2015;
- Broadway World Washington DC Awards for Best Actress In A Musical - Large Professional Theatre “In The Heights" - 2018;
- MTV Movie & TV Awards for Best Musical Moment - “You're the One That I Want" - 2017;
- Napa Valley Film Festival for “Blackbird Vineyards Visionary Award" - 2019.